Sister Jena Anderson

Sister Jena Anderson
Entered the MTC December 28th, 2011 and left for Kobe, Japan March 12th!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Onward, upward, and outward!!!


I LOVE JAPAN!!!!!!!

Dearest Family,

Unfortunately, time is short this week again as we have a referral who can only meet today. We got transfer calls today, and you'll never guess what I'm going to spend my last two transfers doing!! TRAINING. ha ha ha ha ha. Isn't that funny? Maybe I just keep getting a new chance to be better at it... so great. New missionaries come in on Thursday! It will be so wonderful!
Sister Lewis is training as well. :) And then we will go home together!

Things have been great this week. We visited an amazing member in a wheelchair whose health is so bad that she can't even come to church. She told us that she hasn't had a bad day since she joined the church. She told us she is not sad anymore. This beautiful woman, who needs a helper to take care of her, was serving us vegetable juice as we chatted with her.  She is so sweet and faithful.  I could feel her depth of conversion.

We taught Yuushi Kun again this week, about recognizing the Spirit and the blessings of the Holy Ghost after baptism. He moves at the end of the month but we love him and will teach him truths until we no longer can!! 

Another investigator said she would like to be baptized, and we are working toward that with her!!! Her three children are recent converts and are so strong!

So...I love the work and I love YOU!! Thank you so much for your sacrifice and love. I am so grateful for everyone's letters! Loved the packages so much, and I am wearing my new sweater! Thanks my cute mommy!

Love to you all - the gospel is TRUE! 
Onward, upward, and outward!!!
Love, 
Sister Anderson







No comments:

Post a Comment